- Provide secretarial and administrative support, manage & coordinate meeting.
- Manage Director's agenda & schedule, reminding appointment, taking minutes of meeting.
- Maintain good and tidy filling of corporate master data. Especially confidentiality.
- Manage and enhance effective time management and coordinate acitivities or prioritize appointment.
- Assist in the preparation of board papers, proposals and etc.
- Maintain effective and efficient communication/correspondens and records. Undertake special assignments.
- Minimum Diploma Degree of Secretary or Bachelor in any major.
- Having minimum 3 years experience in General Secretary or Secretary to Directors.
- Good communication whether verbally or written.
- Familiar with Secretary duties (Travel Arrangement, Filling/Administration, Document Translation, Agenda Schedulling and Assist Personal Matters).
- Detail oriented, good administration skill, self-motivated and dynamic person.
- Should be able to work independently and as a team as well.
- Willing to work in tight schedule and pressure.
- Hardworked and honest person.