• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Physics, Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
• Preferably have experience in the field of Pulp Paper Industry.
• Required skill(s): Microsoft Excel, Microsoft DOS, Microsoft Access.
• Required language(s): Good English, Bahasa Indonesia
• Good leadership, problem solving, technical, analytical skill and reporting.
• At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Engineering - Mechanical/Automotive or equivalent.
• 4 Full-Time position(s) available.
• Willing to be placement in any area
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
As one of the world’s largest pulp and paper companies, Asia Pulp and Paper Group (APP) is responsible for delivering quality products to meet the growing global demand for tissue, packaging and paper. On any given day, our products find their way into the hands of consumers in various branded forms from all over the world.Over the years, we have expanded our operations significantly through the acquisition and expansion of several of our pulp and paper mills. It’s our commitment to customer satisfaction that enables us to grow our share in paper sales worldwide and broaden our presence through offices in many countries. We believe ‘tradition and modernity go hand in hand’ which means we value long term relationships as part of our Eastern traditions, while we also are eager to embrace the modern values of innovation and efficiency.
Started in 1972 with Tjiwi Kimia producing caustic soda, now we run operations across Indonesia and China with an annual combined pulp, paper, packaging product and converting capacity of over 19 million tons per annum. Today, APP markets its products in more than 120 countries across six continents.