- Developing and pursuing new opportunities for the purpose promoting and marketing the maintenance business. Responsible for the execution of one or more simultaneous maintenance projects in accordance With a valid, executed contract, per Company policies and procedures, and work instructions.
- To identify new business opportunities within the Maintenance sector.
- To devise business development strategy for gaining a foothold in the market
- To devise annual business plans in relation to sector strategy and to meet targets
- To meet agreed sales KPI's and business plan
- To develop JV partnerships where appropriate, follow up sales leads and prospects and maintain a pipeline database record.
- Responsible for all phases of planning and execution on engineering, procurement, and construction phases of the projects.
- Maintain a strategic focus for the project with frequent interaction with the business area and the client to ensure a balance between the immediate project Needs and the long term goals of the company.
- Manage the execution of the project with a focus on maintaining or improving the as‐sold profit level for the project.
- Ensure that the right product is developed and delivered to meet Company’s quality standard, and contract requirements.
- Utilize project management methodologies, systems and tools as defined by Company.
- Comply with Company’s rules and policies and follows professional practice.
- Track project against its schedule, budget and against phase gate review objectives, reporting status to management and customer on a regular basis, and executive staff on an as needed basis.
- Develop and implements recovery plans for off‐schedule and unanticipated occurrences.
- Prepare periodic management and/or customer reports and presentations.
- Review and verify project estimates monthly.
- Manage project budget and controls expenses effectively.
- Bachelor of Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 10 years industrial related project management experience, preferable In an EPC environment.
- Possesses a general understanding of contract administration, business principals and business law.
- Possesses a broad understanding of each engineering discipline with exposure to Maintenance field too.
- Effective management and leadership skills.
- Handling Industrial project independently
- Effective computer skills; Microsoft Office Software, Emails Applications, and other Company and discipline specific software applications.
- Effective communication skills both verbally and in writing with management, colleagues, and individuals inside and outside the Company.
- Effective analytical and problem‐solving skills.
- Fluent in English
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Aurora EPC is the fastest growing executive placement company in Indonesia, contributing to the growth of organizations by providing them with superior talent in senior and middle management level. Our highly experienced researchers and consultants identify, isolate and evaluate professionals with the skill-set and expertise as per our client’s requirement, while being empowered by our advanced recruiting platforms.