- Developing and pursuing new opportunities for the purpose promoting and marketing the maintenance business. Responsible for the execution of one or more simultaneous maintenance projects in accordance With a valid, executed contract, per Company policies and procedures, and work instructions.
- To identify new business opportunities within the Maintenance sector.
- To devise business development strategy for gaining a foothold in the market
- To devise annual business plans in relation to sector strategy and to meet targets
- To meet agreed sales KPI's and business plan
- To develop JV partnerships where appropriate, follow up sales leads and prospects and maintain a pipeline database record.
- Responsible for all phases of planning and execution on engineering, procurement, and construction phases of the projects.
- Maintain a strategic focus for the project with frequent interaction with the business area and the client to ensure a balance between the immediate project Needs and the long term goals of the company.
- Manage the execution of the project with a focus on maintaining or improving the as‐sold profit level for the project.
- Ensure that the right product is developed and delivered to meet Company’s quality standard, and contract requirements.
- Utilize project management methodologies, systems and tools as defined by Company.
- Comply with Company’s rules and policies and follows professional practice.
- Track project against its schedule, budget and against phase gate review objectives, reporting status to management and customer on a regular basis, and executive staff on an as needed basis.
- Develop and implements recovery plans for off‐schedule and unanticipated occurrences.
- Prepare periodic management and/or customer reports and presentations.
- Review and verify project estimates monthly.
- Manage project budget and controls expenses effectively.
- Bachelor of Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 10 years industrial related project management experience, preferable In an EPC environment.
- Possesses a general understanding of contract administration, business principals and business law.
- Possesses a broad understanding of each engineering discipline with exposure to Maintenance field too.
- Effective management and leadership skills.
- Handling Industrial project independently
- Effective computer skills; Microsoft Office Software, Emails Applications, and other Company and discipline specific software applications.
- Effective communication skills both verbally and in writing with management, colleagues, and individuals inside and outside the Company.
- Effective analytical and problem‐solving skills.
- Fluent in English
Tutup pada 05/November/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Jl. Boulevard Barat, Kota Jakarta Utara, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia