• To promote and obtain insurance business and determine the acceptability of the risk, terms, conditions and premium;
• To ensure that clients are serviced meeting company’s quality standards;
• To supervise the claims department (which manage by the conventional) is managed and handles the claims as per
• To make recommendations for approval on risks and claims beyond his limits;
• To liaise with the other operating department (in Conventional) to ensure the proper interface with other functions within
• Periodically prepare the annual premium budget and assess the actual performance against budget.
• Develop and Maintain Relationships
• Analysis and Problem Solving
• Initiative and proactive
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, in Financial major or Business.
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in Financial or Insurance required for this position.
- Minimum 5 year(s) at Managerial Level
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jakarta Selatan.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Sales - Corporate or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Tutup pada 05/November/2016