Join our Business Development team and you will support and execute go-to-market business development and marketing strategies. As a Business Development professional, you’ll work with account teams to build relationships with our clients, drive new business and build revenue growth.
With so many offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
• Participate in key external events and meetings — client meetings, presentations and roundtable etc.
• Build and leverage personal external networks and relationships
• Participate in and/or lead the core account(s) most strategic pursuits
• Executing market strategy and objectives
• Work with the leadership team to develop a market execution plan
• Align Service Line and account-based initiatives with Market Segment Leaders (MSLs) and Global 360 (G360) Global Client Service Partners (GCSPs)
• Instill Exceptional Client Service (ECS) principles in Service Lines, Market Segments and accounts
• Own and initiate select key relationships in the market
• Oversee deployment of thought leadership within core accounts and targets
• Monitor market segment trends, industry issues, and competitive intelligence.
• Analyze and react to business competition and developments to maintain agility and responsiveness to clients’ needs and requirements
• Helping to build and develop a high impact BD organization
• Ensure business development objectives are met as part of a high impact business development team
• Ensure the BD organization has subject matter specialists in Core sales methodologies and tools
• Conduct win/loss debriefs across the Region and Assessment of Service Quality (ASQ)/Expectations of Service Quality (ESQ) discussions
• Facilitate training and provide coaching to partners and senior managers on markets foundational learning programs and Market Enablement tools
• Educate and communicate cross Service Line opportunity triggers to internal stakeholders (e.g., Partners, Business Development Executives (BDEs) and Senior Managers)
• Sales Management
• To deploy and monitor Sales Management processes, policies and procedures in order to ensure the consistency, efficiency and quality of internal and external customer expectations
• Ensure continuous improvement in customer experiences through development and deployment of best practice processes
• Drive operational excellence in the following areas:
• Lead generation – uncovering clients’ requirements and hence EY opportunities
• Pipeline — discipline and reporting
• Financial — negotiation, pricing, margin
• Sales and revenue forecasting
• Account planning reviews with G360 and Core accounts
• Win/Loss debrief reporting and recommendations
ASQ / ESQ reporting and recommendations
• Working with the Business Development Leader, co-lead account team meetings by setting and managing meeting agendas. Act as the central point-of-contact for the account team
• Co-manage the sales pursuit process, working with the Business Development Leader. Manage part of the pursuits process to tight deadlines (e.g., account research, proposal writing, preparation of oral presentations)
• Use client intelligence to identify areas of opportunity for account teams. Participate in client meetings, at the discretion of the account team. May establish protocols for assessing service quality (ASQ) for accounts. May serve as an interviewer
• Collect relevant account research from knowledge resources, and distribute this to the account team. This information could cover the target/client, its industry and its competitors. It may include key financial information, press releases and relevant organizational thought leadership information. The research will be used to develop account management and/or pursuit strategy/proposals
• Support client-facing meetings, pursuits and proposals, possibly using marketing collateral, research, business analysis and competitive intelligence
• Help hire staff members, and manage their performance. May supervise and/or counsel subordinate account coordinators
• Regularly act as project manager for large, global accounts, coordinating day-to-day activities
• Gain an understanding of EY's account management and relationship tools and processes
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience A Bachelor degree with relevant post graduate/professional qualification is desirable
• At least 10 years of relevant work experience, equivalent to 6-8 years relevant work experience when having the appropriate Graduate Degree (Master) in business development, sales management and/or the sales process in Banking, Insurance or Financial Services Industry
• Proven revenue generating track record through business development, sales, and bidding management.
• Possess good network and strong knowledge of the target markets will be advantageous
• Good business acumen with excellent sales and negotiation skills
• Strong project and people management experience, good organizational skills and attention to detail
• Excellent written, oral, presentation and facilitation skills
• Executive presence, able to quickly establish personal credibility and demonstrate expertise
• Strong proven analytical, conceptual and strategic skills; able to foresee the market potential and develop strategies to grow the business
• Highly motivated, persistent, results driven attitude and able to overcome barriers and get results through people
Review ( PT Ernst & Young Indonesia )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Tidak ada senioritas dan atasan yang menghargai bawahan. Tidak hanya itu, gaji yang diberikan oleh perusahaan tergolong cukup tinggi dibandingkan dengan perusahaan lain.
Jenjang karir yang kurang baik, karena atasan lebih memilih menggunakan sistem penilaian secara hubungan pribadi dibandingkan dengan penilaian pada skill individu.