PT Prakarsalanggeng Majubersama - Energy Division
- Candidate must possess at least a SMU, Diploma, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): cad, mechanical design, Electrical Design.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Engineering - Mechanical/Automotive or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Prepare engineering drawings (P & ID, General Arrangements, Piping Plan)
- Prepare detail fabrication drawings (Nozzles & Internal details, Isometric, Welding map)
- Preparing Bill of Material
- Related job assigned by manager
|Industri||Arsitektur / Bangunan / Konstruksi|
PT Prakarsalanggeng Majubersama (known as Maju Bersama) has been settled for more than 35 years as one of the respected construction & fabrication company in Indonesia. Starting the success in business with the pride of a national company, Maju Bersama feels confident in looking at further strives in the global market. Currently, we are expanding our product to cover the Oil, Gas and Energy market.
For us, people matter much more than machine. While machine allows efficiency at work, we persistently place people at our foremost attention. Our success has always been the fruit of the expertise of our finest staffs combined with the state-of-the art hi-tech of our machines.
In line of our succes, we are in highly needed for a people who have bright ideas to join us and build their carreer in our company.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
To our pride our company has shown high rate of staff retention. We believe that it is a tribute to conducive working environment providing every individual ample opportunity for self development and actualization, and eventually to excel. In return to the loyalty shown by our people, we implement regular training both in-house and externally through courses and seminars by governmental agencies and educational institutions, in addition to our periodical skill updating tests