- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Mass Communications, Marketing or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Relationship Management, Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Fluent in English
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Have a good analytical and problem solving skills
- Being detail-oriented
- Having knowledge and understanding about good corporate governance principles and best practices;
- Having experience in managing function of relationship and communication with key stakeholders
- Having experience in managing corporate publications
- Having experience in the secretarial function to the Board of Directors or other qualifications that contribute to effectiveness in the discharge of corporate secretarial functions.
- Having experience to carry out Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) activites
- Maintaining the appropriate perspective no matter how pressured a situation
- Preferably Vice President/Asisstant Vice President/Senior Managers specializing in Corporate Secretary or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
PT Penjaminan Infrastruktur Indonesia (Persero) or Indonesia Infrastructure Guarantee Fund is a State-Owned Enterprises (SOEs) under the Ministry of Finance which is responsible on providing government guarantees for infrastructure projects developed under the Public Private Partnership (PPP) scheme. PT Penjaminan Infrastruktur Indonesia (Persero) was established as part of government effort to speed up the development of infrastructure in Indonesia; by providing guarantees through accountable, transparent and credible process.
Our vision is to be a guarantee provider that plays a pivotal role in attracting private capital for infrastructure development to accelerate Indonesia’s economic growth.
Infrastructure project that can be guaranteed by PT Penjaminan Infrastruktur Indonesia (Persero) must be a Public Private Partnership project which comply with Presidential Regulation No. 38 of 2015 concerning Cooperation Between Government And Business Entities In infrastructure provision.