- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Mass Communications, Marketing or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Relationship Management, Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Fluent in English
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Have a good analytical and problem solving skills
- Being detail-oriented
- Having knowledge and understanding about good corporate governance principles and best practices;
- Having experience in managing function of relationship and communication with key stakeholders
- Having experience in managing corporate publications
- Having experience in the secretarial function to the Board of Directors or other qualifications that contribute to effectiveness in the discharge of corporate secretarial functions.
- Having experience to carry out Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) activites
- Maintaining the appropriate perspective no matter how pressured a situation
- Preferably Vice President/Asisstant Vice President/Senior Managers specializing in Corporate Secretary or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.