- Plan and execute with the CMO all web, SEO, SEM, brand building and social media.
- Design, build, and maintain our website and social media presence such as Facebook, Instagram & etc.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Generate and update online store content, work as a part time e-commerce manager.
- Brainstorm with the CMO new and creative growth strategies.
- Maximum age of 35.
- A Degree in Marketing or a related field or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent and Proper English Communication skill both Spoken and Written.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and measurement.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing.
- Demonstrate experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email and social media.
- Work with our web developer to optimize the design, content, and layout of our site.
- Identify, test and implement new tactics to improve conversion rates and customer loyalty.
- Knows how to use Excel & Google Analytics.
- Willing to learn.
Tutup pada 05/November/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Jalan Roa Malaka Utara, Roa Malaka, West Jakarta City, Special Capital Region of Jakarta, Indonesia