- Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
- Knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices, the financial markets, banking and the analysis and reporting of financial data.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Harmoni.
Tutup pada 05/November/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Gedung Rajakamar.com Jl. Majapahit No.16 Harmoni Jakarta Pusat