Job Description :
- Review all payment voucher before sign by Finance Manager and Country Manager
- Review calculation monthly tax report (excluded Tax Art 21)
- Review Monthly Tax Report (SPT) before sign by Country Manager
- Ensure all tax reporting following updated Tax Regulation
- Support all activities related to tax and financial issue
- Advise management on the impact of new laws on tax liabilities
- Prepare accounting report every month
- Bachelor’s Degree, Economics, Finance/ Accountancy/ Taxation
- Required language: English, Bahasa Indonesia
- Full-Time and contract position(s) available
- Certified brevet AB, tax knowledge and experience in E-SPT Reporting, handling all tax matter, ensure proper submission of tax returns and tax payment such as VAT, Withholdings Tax, Corporate tax, etc
- Hands-on in Tax Accounting matters
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Our Journey\n \n \n Through the painstaking steps of our proprietary Seed to Seal production process, we produce the best, most authentic essential oils in the world. We are committed to providing pure, powerful products for every family and lifestyle, all infused with the life-changing benefits of our essential oils.\n \n \n Our community of wellness started small in 1993, when D. Gary Young and Mary Young developed their first organic herb farming and distillation operation. At the time, Gary Young had already discovered the incredible power of essential oils, but because the quality of available oils varied so greatly, hefd been unable to fully harness their potential. Maryfs previous experience in the direct-selling industry enabled the Youngs to fulfill their vision and establish a business that would empower its members to share truly pure essential oils with the world.\n \n \n \n After establishing Young Living in 1994, the Youngs developed more farmland in Utah and Idaho and began cultivating lavender, peppermint, melissa, clary sage, and many other herbs. Fueled by a growing demand for top-quality essential oils, Young Living designed and built the largest, most technologically advanced essential oil distillery in North America. In harmony with these efforts, Young Living developed its groundbreaking Seed to Seal? process, which preserves the integrity and potency of essential oils through every step of the production process.\n \n \n D. Gary Young and Mary Young founders of Young Living Essential Oils\n \n \n Through Gary and Maryfs combined leadership, Young Living has grown to become the world leader in essential oils and wellness solutions. Headquartered in Lehi, Utah, with offices in Australia, Europe, Canada, Japan, and Singapore, as well as farms around the world, Young Living stays true to the Youngsf original vision. With our steadfast commitment to essential oil purity, wefve inspired millions of people everywhere to experience nature's gifts of wellness, to create abundance as Young Living members, and to discover new opportunities for lifelong transformations.