- Perform coding to written technical specifications.
- Investigate, analyze, and document reported defects.
- Perform maintenance programming and correction of identified defects.
- Follow industry best practices (object-oriented design, design patterns, etc.).
- Create, document, and implement unit test plans, and scripts.
- Create and maintain technical documentation using defined technical documentation templates.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate with both a technical and non-technical audiences
- Possess a solid foundation in Java Programming Language and experience working with various versions of the JDK in a fast paced result oriented environment.
- Knowledge of the WebSphere platform is preferred.
- Knowledge of object-relational mapping frameworks (Open JPA, Hibernate, etc.) and their query language (JPQL) preferred.
- Knowledge of web service technologies (JAX-WS, XML, XSD, etc.) and previous experience of implementing, consuming web services is a strong plus.
- Knowledge of database architecture and design and work experience with SQL programming with at least one of DB2, Oracle, or SQL Server.
- Ability to code software according to published standards and design guidelines.
- Must possess solid troubleshooting skills and have the ability to solves complex problems.
- Flexible attitude, ability to perform under pressure and ability to handle change easily while meeting deadlines.
- A commitment to quality and a thorough detail oriented approach to work assignments and ability to work well within a team.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Doctorate, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.