PT Young Living Indonesia
Customer Services Representative
Job Description for Customer Services Representative Young Living Indonesia:
- To manage and assist members with all enquiries and issues
- Receive and process orders from members
- Provide product and promotion information for members
- Daily administration: Filing documents
- Cash Handling and create daily report of the orders processed
- Work as a part of a team to deliver Young Living service in a friendly, professional, efficient and in a timely manner.
- Bachelor Degree (S1) from any major
- Fluently Speaking and Writing in English
- Preferably has customer service experience (Fresh Graduate also welcome to apply)
- Preferably age under 30 years old
- Basic computer knowledge: MS Office and Internet
- Able to work in a team
- When required willing to work overtime and on Saturday
|Lokasi||Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Merchandise / Grosir / Eceran|
Through the painstaking steps of our proprietary Seed to Seal production process, we produce the best, most authentic essential oils in the world. We are committed to providing pure, powerful products for every family and lifestyle, all infused with the life-changing benefits of our essential oils.
Our community of wellness started small in 1993, when D. Gary Young and Mary Young developed their first organic herb farming and distillation operation. At the time, Gary Young had already discovered the incredible power of essential oils, but because the quality of available oils varied so greatly, he’d been unable to fully harness their potential. Mary’s previous experience in the direct-selling industry enabled the Youngs to fulfill their vision and establish a business that would empower its members to share truly pure essential oils with the world.
After establishing Young Living in 1994, the Youngs developed more farmland in Utah and Idaho and began cultivating lavender, peppermint, melissa, clary sage, and many other herbs. Fueled by a growing demand for top-quality essential oils, Young Living designed and built the largest, most technologically advanced essential oil distillery in North America. In harmony with these efforts, Young Living developed its groundbreaking Seed to Seal® process, which preserves the integrity and potency of essential oils through every step of the production process.
D. Gary Young and Mary Young founders of Young Living Essential Oils
Through Gary and Mary’s combined leadership, Young Living has grown to become the world leader in essential oils and wellness solutions. Headquartered in Lehi, Utah, with offices in Australia, Europe, Canada, Japan, and Singapore, as well as farms around the world, Young Living stays true to the Youngs’ original vision. With our steadfast commitment to essential oil purity, we’ve inspired millions of people everywhere to experience nature's gifts of wellness, to create abundance as Young Living members, and to discover new opportunities for lifelong transformations.