Verint Systems Inc
Selenium Software Tester (Automated Tester)
- Design process improvement to test enterprise software and work on in-house automation.
- Develop test plans to support the automation testing efforts.
- Develop functional testing applications to test the product.
- Keep track of functionality/UI changes and update related automation scripts.
- Keep abreast of latest developments in software automation technology and introduce them to achieve cost savings and improve productivity.
- Participate from concept requirements to validation phase.
- Collaborate with other QA Engineers, Project Managers and Software Developers, Automate functional tests.
- Assist team members to make decisions about defects and enhancements in a given release cycle
- Build and develop performance testing scripts.
- Evaluate new automation technologies and find niches where automation can assist in improving product quality/testing
- Bachelor’s degree equivalent in Science, Computer Science or related field
- Proficiency in Java Programming.
- Experience creating test plans and testing software in Windows and UNIX environments.
- Project experience with multiple OS - Windows, Linux, etc.
- Experience with database (Oracle or SQL Server).
- Must be excellent troubleshooter for resolving issues.
- Ability to work in a highly demanding environment where teamwork is a must.
- Highly motivated, reliable and hard working.
- Experience with Java design patterns.
- Any Automation tools – building and development (like QTP, Selenium etc.,).
- Any Scripting language – ant, java script.
- Proactive leader that takes initiative and who demonstrates a high level of accountability.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to build relationships, collaborate with and influence cross-functional teams.
- Ability to work individually with minimal supervision
|Lokasi||Jakarta Pusat, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Teknik Informatika (IT)|
|Perusahaan||Verint Systems Inc lihat lowongan|
Verint® Systems Inc. (NASDAQ: VRNT) is a global leader in Actionable Intelligence® solutions for customer engagement optimization, security intelligence, and fraud, risk and compliance. Today, more than 10,000 organizations in over 180 countries use Verint solutions to improve enterprise performance and make the world a safer place.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
The Verint team is the driving force behind our success. We offer a wealth of career opportunities for individuals who are innovative, dedicated, and driven to excel, from sales and software engineering to finance, administration, customers service, and more. We provide a stimulating and collaborative working environment that nurtures professional growth and career advancement, and we offer competitive compensation and benefits programs. It’s no surprise that Verint attracts the best and brightest people in the business – professionals who are deeply committed to our company and our customers. Are you ready for the challenge?