Our Client is a Technology pioneer and industry leader in virtual instrumentation for 37 years, delivers LabVIEW graphical software and open, modular instrumentation hardware for design, simulation, control, test, and manufacturing. Engineers and scientists in hundreds of industries use flexible, high-performance products to create reliable user-defined systems throughout the product design cycle to reduce time to market and lower development costs.
Headquartered in Austin, Texas, The Company has more than 7,000 employees worldwide and direct operations in more than 50 countries.We are currently seeking highly motivated and professionally qualified individual to join our Client.
- Provide excellent technical support and conduct professional technical training on The Company's products
- Handle product demonstration and promote virtual instrumentation to customers
- Assist in the technical sales consultation and build conceptual prototypes
- Setup and prepare for The Company seminars and tradeshows
- Master’s/Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Electronics/Computer Engineering or Communications Systems
- Preferably with 1 – 2 years’ relevant experience
- Deep understanding of a large number of wireless technologies such as; GSM/EDGE/W-CDMA, LTE, IS95/CDMA2K/EVDO, HSP+, 802.11abgnc, Bluetooth v2.1+EDR, GPS.
- Experience with RF test equipment such as VSA's, VSG's, oscilloscopes, power meters and vector network analyzers
- Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply
- Strong computer and software programming skills
- Excellent command of English (both written and spoken)
- Meticulous, independent and efficient in executing and overseeing assigned projects
- Willing to travel (domestic and international) for business
- Applicants must be results-oriented, customer-focused and be able to work both independently and in a team; possess good initiative and can-do attitude; as well as good interpersonal, communication, presentation and writing skills.