- Provide excellent technical support and conduct professional technical training on The Company's products
- Handle product demonstration and promote virtual instrumentation to customers
- Assist in the technical sales consultation and build conceptual prototypes
- Setup and prepare for The Company seminars and tradeshows
- Master’s/Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Electronics/Computer Engineering or Communications Systems
- Preferably with 1 – 2 years’ relevant experience
- Deep understanding of a large number of wireless technologies such as; GSM/EDGE/W-CDMA, LTE, IS95/CDMA2K/EVDO, HSP+, 802.11abgnc, Bluetooth v2.1+EDR, GPS.
- Experience with RF test equipment such as VSA's, VSG's, oscilloscopes, power meters and vector network analyzers
- Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply
- Strong computer and software programming skills
- Excellent command of English (both written and spoken)
- Meticulous, independent and efficient in executing and overseeing assigned projects
- Willing to travel (domestic and international) for business
- Applicants must be results-oriented, customer-focused and be able to work both independently and in a team; possess good initiative and can-do attitude; as well as good interpersonal, communication, presentation and writing skills.
Review ( PT JAC Indonesia (Recruitment Firm) )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Perusahaan menyediakan fasilitas kerja yang memadai memberikan kemudahaan bagi karyawan. Selain itu, tersedia juga tunjangan kesehatan melalui asuransi lumayan lengkap.
Tekanan kerja tinggi, terlalu mengikuti sistem kerja Jepang memberikan kesan bahwa karyawan itu bekerja seperti romusa akan tetapi lembur tanpa bayaran.