- Make the system analysis and coding
- Create the blue print and implement into the application software
- Identify & recommended design system application related to business process requirement
- Ensuring that the requirement set forth by the business are captured and documented correctly before the solution is developed and implemented
- Read the blue print and implement into the application software
- Create documentation Version Control, Issue Log, Change Log and Comment Code Line
- Collaboration with the project team in a cycle of making the application properly
- Support, bug fixing and maintenance of software applications
- Minimum D3, preferably S1 major of IT (Information Systems, Computer Science, Electronic Engineer)
- Having experience min. 5 years as Software Developer and Analyst
- Have been involved in a team work at least 5 project application
- Knowledgeable in the general fundamentals of operation and business process procedure
- Knowledgeable and skillful in the application system development techniques and process (SDLC), designing and analyzing the database, as well as well-reporting those design and analysis
- Knowledgeable and skillful in Business Intelligence (BI) process and techniques would be an added values
- Knowledgeable and skillful in communication, documentation and presentation
- Master the query language, stored procedures, functions and triggers for database products MS SQL Server
- Able to master the programming language Oracle as an added value
- Experience working with source control product preferably Team Foundation Server (TFS) at least one time in a project
- Can read flow charts, business process, Data Flow Diagram, Entity Relation Data and Screen Design and implement them into a programming language
- Experience in Developing Application on Sharepoint 2010 or Sharepoint 2013 is a plus
- Good knowledge and implementation in OOP
- Experience in using any MVC Fremework
We provide a challenging opportunity and competitive remuneration package commensurate with qualification and experience.
- Mempunyai lingkungan kerja yang sangat kekeluargaan dan membuat karyawan merasa seperti di rumah. Selain itu, di sini pun cukup baik dalam segi jenjang karir.
- Dalam segi masih kurang memuaskan dan harus lebih ditingkatkan lagi agar karyawan lebih merasa puas. Selain itu, untuk jam kerja pun cukup panjang karena selalu lembur.
Gedung TMT 2 (Gedung Trakindo), Ground Floor, Suite GF.01, Jalan Cilandak KKO No. 1, Jakarta Capital Region 12560, Indonesia
With over 10 years experiences in high Information Technology Business, MST can deliver best IT solution that may align your IT with your business through our experiences, and expertise. We will assist you to meet these expectations by integrating your system trough Information Technology that enables businesses to more effectively and efficiently acquire and retains customers. Through strong relationship and collaborations, MST delivers valuable service and product with affordable price to potential customers for their business solution. MST strives to provide the best innovation of applications, solutions and services that enable your business to excel to the next level of efficiency and maximization.
As a business unit of PT Mahadana Dasha Utama (MahaDasha) and part of Tiara Marga Trakindo (TMT) Group, PT Mitra Solusi Telematika (MST) started operations on March 1999 to centralize and provide IT support not only for the whole Group but also other client. The Company has since become very conversant and knowledgeable with multi-industry environments. This advantage has equipped MST with an experience base, uniquely suited to be a leading provider of technology solutions.
Our Vision & Mision :
To be the best managed and leading organization in Integrated Technology Solutions
• To continually create meaningful and challenging job opportunities for as many Indonesians as possible.
• To ensure sustainable and profitable growth that maximize shareholder value.
• To provide value-added solutions that will optimize customer satisfaction.
• To actively engage within community as good corporate citizen.
Our Values & Leadership Traits
We enforce the highest ethical and moral standards, demonstrating honesty and fairness in all activities.
We are committed to continuously developing both the company and the employees.
We continuously strive to achieve the highest standard of result.
We pursue and adopt new techniques and approaches to improve our business quality.
We assume responsibility to stakeholders for all the decisions and actions taken.
We promote and support a multicultural workforce based on trust and respect, achieving goals by communicating appropriately.
Leadership Traits :
Display leadership competence in making correct decisions.
Set encompassing goals; have a well-communicated vision that all members of the organization would take into ownership; envision how to succeed and establish priorities based on the company's core values.
Exhibit confidence in all interactions; take charge; demonstrate endurance, communicate, inspire and empower others to achieve new heights.
Develop self potential and seek new challenges.
HONEST & HUMBLE
Be sincere, modest, reliable, and straightforward in maintaining trustworthiness.