- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources Executives
- Compile and update employee records
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Human Resource Management, Law, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Psychology or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Aplicants must be willing to work in Jakarta Pusat
- Maximum 40 years old