Working in a (very) small team, you will be responsible for Anti Money Laundering (AML) reviews, developing and implementing compliance policies, and investigations.
An individual contributor position, you will be handling regulatory inspections on AML related matters, liase with different stake holders on AML compliance issues, and conduct compliance reviews, risk assessments and control testing for our Indonesia offices.
- Developing an effective Anti Money Laundering training program, and thereafter to roll out and deliver on-going programs.
- Providing direction to employees of the company with regards to AML prevention best practices.
- Managing day-to-day operation of the company to ensure compliance with the applicable anti money laundering laws and regulations. This includes receiving and directing compliance issues to appropriate resources for investigation and resolution.
- Preparing and maintaining compliance reports for the relevant regulatory authorities.
Please note that this is a 12 months Fixed term contract.
This role is open only to Indonesian citizens with AAIK and CIIB certifications.
Bachelor degree in Law, or related disciplines
- Working knowledge of OJK Regulations
- Either AAIK Certification from The Indonesian Insurance Institute (AAMAI), or Certification Indonesian Insurance Broker (CIIB)