- Developing an effective Anti Money Laundering training program, and thereafter to roll out and deliver on-going programs.
- Providing direction to employees of the company with regards to AML prevention best practices.
- Managing day-to-day operation of the company to ensure compliance with the applicable anti money laundering laws and regulations. This includes receiving and directing compliance issues to appropriate resources for investigation and resolution.
- Preparing and maintaining compliance reports for the relevant regulatory authorities.
Bachelor degree in Law, or related disciplines
- Working knowledge of OJK Regulations
- Either AAIK Certification from The Indonesian Insurance Institute (AAMAI), or Certification Indonesian Insurance Broker (CIIB)
Tutup pada 30/November/2016