Futuready.com is looking for two Quality Assurance (QA) Engineers to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests in order to ensure product quality of our sites and apps. This 12 months contract is based in Jakarta Selatan, and reports to the Director of Technology.
Two newly created vacancies, we envisage both our QA Engineers working collaboratively to ensure the best possible experience for our users at every point of their online journey.
- creating detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- estimating, prioritising, planning, and coordinating testing activities
- identifying, recording, documenting, and tracking bugs
- perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related disciplines.
- 2 years experience in Quality Assurance, with the addition of Quality Control viewed favourably.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Able to write clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing.
- Experience in software development.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.