- Bachelors degree in related field or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year experience in sales, preferably consulting or education line
- Excellent interpersonal communication and promotion skills
- Excellent service attitude and able work as a team
- Self-motivated; detail oriented; flexible; able to work under pressure
- Good English communication skill
The Educational Consultant plays a key role in EF schools. You are a professional consultant for our potential customers.
- Handle customer information and approach customers properly following company’s instruction
- Invite customers to EF center and give professional consultation to introduce EF English courses and study plan according customers’ needs.
- Work with Student Service Consultant department to ensure customers get good study experience. Develop good relationship with customers and get referrals
- Edit customer information and sales status in Salesforce timely and correctly
|Lokasi||Surabaya, Jawa Timur|
Founded in 1965, today EF is the world's largest private educational organization, offering a wide range of educational programs, from language training, educational travel, cultural exchange, professional business training to a university degree and MBA. EF has 400 schools in 60 countries. EF's International network consists og 9.000 employees and 25.000 teachers. Today EF has helped more than 15 million people learn a language, get an education or degree