- Bachelor degree/Diploma in Marketing or Communications or Engineering preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience Know ledge in Electronics or Property industry will be an added advantage.
- Experience in initiating and building mutually beneficial relationships with customers Sufficient English
- Excellent presenter with strong written and oral communication skillsSelling, customer contacts
- Excellent negotiation skill will be a plusComputer skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
Behavioral Skills :
Proactive, dynamic, creative, high achiever, self-motivatorGood business acumen and strong marketing orientationEffective communicator with solid interpersonal skillsCreative thinker who can originate innovative strategies without a templateAbility to manage and prioritize multiple projectsDisplays exceptional energy, drive and staminaFlexible and able to adapt to changing situationsVery hands-on – able to dive into and manage the details, as well as provide overall strategic thinking and leadershipCredibility to influence and impress at senior level and represent the company in a professional manner in all types of business situationsResponsibilities:
- Develops and maintains excellent relationships with key personnel at named accounts within the Property,
- Retail & Hospitality segments Maximizes sales opportunities by increasing Bang & Olufsen’s share of accounts' purchases Comes up with strategy to cover market
- Develop market share and grow the business.
- Keeps the higher ups informed about new developments, projects and competition activities Ensure timely collection of receivables in region on regular basis.
- Maintain good customer relations by being in constant touch with the customers and also ensuring customer satisfaction.Other duties as assigned time to time
Key Deliverables :
Sales Target – Order & SalesGross MarginMarket share developmentCustomer SatisfactionAdding new customers.Key account management Collection of Receivables.