- Maximum 35 years old
- Excellent in English both written and spoken
- Have a Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood or psychology
- Lovers arts and music
- Loves working with children
- Good communication akills
- Able to play musical instrument is a plus
- Willing to work in Kebayoran Lama are
- Plan and implement daily activities through a lesson plan
- Liaise with parents when necessary
- Manage the class with a co-teacher
- Plan and create teaching resources, materials and manage them responsibly
- Work with the team towards the ultimate vision of the school
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Chiltern House is an established pre-school in the more affluent South Jakarta. It is part of the Julia Gabriel Education family with centres in Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Shanghai and New Delhi. We mainly cater to children aged between 2 years and 6 years, from pre-Nursery until Kindergarten, but also teen-agers in our Speech and Communications classes. We are a bi-lingual school with English and Mandarin being used in the classroom. We also introduce maths, science, cookery, music and drama to the children. Our teaching methods are mainly through play-based learning centres. Our goal is to inspire and instill a love for learning in the children, thus helping to shape their future in education and life. We are looking for experienced, enthusiastic, pleasant and passionate early years childhood teachers, who would like to take on the opportunity of working in dynamic Jakarta, Indonesia. We need someone with creativity, confidence and drive, who wants to take on new challenges and achieve new goals.