BORED? FANCY A CHANGE AFTER THE
We know that many C++ developers are stuck in jobs where they are supporting and enhancing legacy systems.
Are you the C++ developer we are looking for?
More important than technical competence, Mitrais is looking for developers who are Passionate.
Programming is not just a job, it’s an Art – it’s Poetry.
With Passion comes Motivation and thus Progress
We are looking for C++ Developers to be based in our Bali office.
At Mitrais we can offer opportunities to work on leading edge projects often with start-up companies developing exciting new concepts for the international marketplace.
Join us and be part of a Great International Team, working mainly with overseas clients!
What can we offer?
Mitrais offers many more lifestyle benefits than most employers – here are just a few:
- Our offices are located in the main tourism cities in Indonesia, hence you have a chance to relocate away from Big Cities, with relocation package provided and also Long Service Leave every 5 years
- Supported Social & Sport activities: Happy Hour, photography, swimming, snorkeling, badminton, tennis, table tennis, futsal, or you can also propose new one
- Upgrade knowledge & skill: Advanced English Training, Knowledge Sharing Workshops, Certification paid by Company, opportunities for overseas travel.
- Other stress reliever: Billiard Table, Wii, XBOX, Tennis Table, Hack-a-Thons, Gaming Competitions
- Health Support: BPJS Kesehatan, Private Health Insurance (Cashless benefit from International Insurance), Optical (spectacle & soft lenses) subsidy, periodically Medical Check Up.
We have openings for experienced senior developers so if you have been working with C++ for 5 years or more we are keen to talk to you.
To apply for these exciting positions, all we need you to have is a sound knowledge of the following:
- Excellent English communication skills
- C++ technologies, such as knowledge of the latest C++11, standard library, STL containers, and algorithms, dynamic polymorphism and C++ specific notions, such as friend classes
- Relevant Degree (Associate Degree and/or Bachelor Degree)
- Willing to work in Bali (Relocation package will be provided when required)
And if you have exposure to any of the following then that will be a big plus:
- Comfortable with AOP
- Design Patterns
- Git, GitHub, Jenkins
- Agile / SCRUM
- Front end development (HTML5, CSS3, SPA)
- AWS or Azure deployments
- Ubuntu and CentOS
- DevOps concepts and Tools
- PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB
- Grunt, Bower, Ansible
- Real-time Analytics
- Service Automation
- Intelligent Alerting
- Capacity Planning
- Embedded systems design, low-level hardware interactions
- Testing Solutions (Stress Test, Load Testing, Availability Testing)
- End-to-end Network Visibility
- SIP Trunk Management
If you would like to join our team and have the skills listed please submit your application to http://careers.mitrais.com/ or by clicking the button below. Mitrais only recruits through its career page.