GENERAL MANAGER, MANUFACTURING
- You will be reporting to Director - Manufacturing and will be responsible in managing the overall operation of Ceramic Manufacturing Plant. It will include managing the Production, Technical, Engineering, QMS, PPIC, Purchasing and Warehouses Departments. Develop strategies with all Departments, monitoring and evaluating department progress to ensure smooth operation of the plant to meet Highest standards level, making sure all products produced at the highest quality, maintaining and controlling the machines to support overall operations. Familiar with total Quality Management System.
General Qualification :
- Minimum ages 42 years old.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in engineering preferable from majoring Machinery/Electrical with minimum GPA: 3.00 (in a scale of 4.00).
- Minimum 12 years experienced with the same position as Director/ GM/ Senior Manager at multinational company, preferably from building materials company that producing of ceramics tiles/wall, gypsum, glass, cement.
- Should be analytical,detail, independent and able to take initiative.
- Having knowledge about ISO, HCCP and GMP
- Possess stronger leadership, a hands-on approach, could demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skill, ability to work under pressure. Highly result - oriented.
- You should proficient in Indonesian and English both spoken and written.
- Willing to be placed at East Java ( Surabaya )
Every application will be treated with highly confidential &
Only short-listed candidates will be notifie