Karma Royal Group
Guest Relation Officer
Day To Day Task & Responsibilities :
- Escort Client to have meal in Karma Lounge
- Accompany and assist client while No Rep Available
- Make sure that on island guest/client received a good service while checking in reception and while having a meal in Karma Lounge
- As a guest result informer
- Good Looking
- Good English Speaking & Written
- Able Work as a part of team
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow
|Industri||Perhotelan / Keramahtamahan / Catering|
|Perusahaan||Karma Royal Group lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
ABOUT KARMA GROUP
Karma Group is headed by Chairman and founder, John Spence, Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year 2010. In June 2013, John was invited to join leading entrepreneurs from around the world in Monaco to join the judging panel for the Ernst & Young World Entrepreneur of the Year.
In July 2013, John was honored by the Yale University School of Architecture by being appointed the Edward P. Bass Distinguished Visiting Architecture Fellow for the fall semester 2013/2014 and is lecturing at UCLA in 2015. Karma Group is comprised of Royal Resorts, Karma Resorts, Karma Estates, Beach Clubs International and Karma Spa and has undergone significant expansion to its global network in recent years.
This expansion includes the acquisition of Karma St. Martin’s on the idyllic Isles of Scilly in UK, Karma Reef on Gili Meno, Lombok; Karma Bavaria ski resort in Germany; the iconic Karma Rottnest on Rottnest Island, Western Australia; and the development of Karma Bahamas on Little Harbour Island, Bahamas. Not to mention the purchase of one of Europe’s iconic estates - the magnificent former country home of Laura Ashley “Le Preverger” in the Cote D’Azur, France and the “Final Release” at flagship property Karma Kandara in Bali, Indonesia.
Further expansion includes land acquisition and development plans in Cuba, Brazil, Japan, India, Thailand, Indonesia, Europe, North America, the Caribbean and one of the world’s most remote islands – Saint Helena in the South Atlantic. Karma Group continues to set industry benchmarks with its passion and innovation in providing new products to engage its over 60,000 members and loyal clients throughout the world.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Karma Royal Group
- Sudah Tidak Bekerja
- Information Technology
- 19 Januari 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Bekerja di perusahaan ini secara tidak langsung bisa mengasah kemampuan bahasa inggris dengan orang expatriat lainnya. Terdapat disiplin yang cukup tinggi saat bekerja.
- Hari libur, karyawan harus tetap masuk. Oleh karena itu, untuk menyeimbangkan waktu kerja dengan waktu luang sulit karena waktu luang yang dimiliki tidak banyak.