- Fast paced environment
- Join a high performing team
- Opportunities for career development
The candidate is responsible for setting a creative direction that will inspire and convince our team and external partners. This direction should push our boundaries to drive artistic excellence within the team, while being sensitive to project specifications & requirements.
The candidate will review and evaluate artistic designs & concepts. He / She will work closely with other Creative & New Media Directors to tackle challenges.
Throughout the course of the project, he/she will maintain the visual integrity in all art domains, and ensure they are delivered to the highest quality on schedule & within budget.
- Conceptualize creative for Advertising, Marketing & Branding materials (CI, Brochures, Print, Books, Digital Media, and Websites) for clients.
- To uphold clients’ corporate identity during the creative process
- Liaise with clients & suppliers / contractors on project requirements & production specifications respectively.
- To prepare Finished Artworks and oversee production process
Knowledge & Experience Requirements
- Display great communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Broad experience in using CSS, HTML, Java Script are a must.
- Ability to communicate in English, both verbal and in written.
- A broad knowledge, passion art & design concepts with keen interest in knowing the latest trends & techniques.
- Diploma / Degree in Graphic Design or Equivalent Qualifications.
- Experience in branding, designing marketing collateral and spatial design is an advantage
- Experience in audio visual presentation / animation or multimedia production is an advantage
- Design Applications (Illustrator, Photoshop, and In Design) or their equivalents in both PC & Mac platforms.
- Able to perform & drive the optimal performance on tight schedules & deadlines.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow