- • Work with a great team
- • Learn cutting edge technology
- • Career advancement opportunity
We're looking for a very technical project manager, or a product manager. The candidate will lead a team of developers and designers on critical projects, while interfacing with our Western clients on a daily basis.
If you are currently a project lead for your software team, this is a good opportunity to learn and grow.
Work location is remote. We'll also fly you to our Kuala Lumpur office for initial training.
- Target and reach KPIs set by the company (these are very demanding)
- Have conference calls with Western clients on a daily basis.
- Process instructions from client, into actionable projects
- Delegate tasks efficiently
- Manage multiple projects at once
- Troubleshoot what doesn't work
- Adapt to the changing requirements from the clients
- Learn existing systems used by the company and the clients
- Brainstorm on game ideas
- As a newcomer, be willing to be coached by our senior staff and management
- Previously wrote code and understand how projects get shipped
- Has managed small development teams of 5-10 people
- Has worked on either apps, mobile games technology, or mobile ad technology (ad tech)
- Very fluent english, both in spoken and written form.
As an applicant, you're expected to
- Understand how casual games work
- Understand how ads work
- Understand HTML5 game technology
- Has written a game, or worked on side projects
- Experience with Mac devices
- Knowledge of programming in server-side languages (Python/PHP/Ruby).
Note: If you have experience with HTML5 games and/or Ad Tech, please mention this in your application, and provide code examples.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Impact360 Solutions builds solutions for enterprise and consumer markets. We build cross-platform games and web-apps, that run on any device. Build once, deploy everywhere.
Our parent company is MarketJS, based in Hong Kong. We're a small company, and we work exclusively with HTML5 technology.
Our solutions include game platforms, networks and branded games. Our flagship platform, MarketJS.com has a database of over 1000+ games, connecting over 2000 game developers worldwide to large publishers.
We also build games for large clients, such as Disney, Budlight, FIFA, Coca-Cola, Tic Tac Mints, Citibank, Acura and Hilton Hotels.