Are you passionate about Content Management?
Do you know how to make the most of what SharePoint has to offer in order to meet the needs of business?
Are you the SharePoint developer we are looking for?
More important than technical competence, Mitrais is looking for developers who are Passionate.
Programming is not just a job, it’s an Art – it’s Poetry.
With Passion comes Motivation and thus Progress
We are looking for SharePoint Developers to be based in either our Bali, Bandung, Yogyakarta or Jakarta offices.
At Mitrais we can offer opportunities to work on leading edge SharePoint projects in the international marketplace.
Join us and be part of a Great International Team, working mainly with overseas clients!
What can we offer?
Mitrais offers many more lifestyle benefits than most employers – here are just a few:
- Our offices are located in the main tourism cities in Indonesia, hence you have a chance to relocate away from Big Cities, with relocation package provided and also Long Service Leave every 5 years
- Supported Social & Sport activities: Happy Hour, photography, swimming, snorkeling, badminton, tennis, table tennis, futsal, or you can also propose new one
- Upgrade knowledge & skill: Advanced English Training, Knowledge Sharing Workshops, Certification paid by Company, opportunities for overseas travel.
- Other stress reliever: Billiard Table, Wii, XBOX, Tennis Table, Hack-a-Thons, Gaming Competitions
- Health Support: BPJS Kesehatan, Private Health Insurance (Cashless benefit from International Insurance), Optical (spectacle & soft lenses) subsidy, periodically Medical Check Up.
We have openings for experienced senior, mid-level and junior developers so if you have been working with SharePoint for 4 years or more we are keen to talk to you.
To apply for these exciting positions, all we need you to have is a sound knowledge of the following:
- SharePoint 2013 or upwards
- Excellent English communication skills
- Proven soft skills allowing you to design effective wireframes with the client
- Relevant Degree (Associate Degree and/or Bachelor Degree)
And if you have exposure to any of the following then that will be a big plus:
- SharePoint Online
- SharePoint Apps Development
- SharePoint Enterprise Content Management Development
- SharePoint Front End Development
- SharePoint Social Community Development
- SharePoint System Administration
- SharePoint Web Support
- SharePoint Workflow Development or Nintex
- Agile / SCRUM