- SURYA INDO PLASTIC, PT
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
- Report to Operations Manager
- Responsible in supervise daily Quality control activity.
- Establish quality control system, handle customer claim.
- Establish procedures and techniques for analyzing and evaluating performance against standards of plastic product.
- Maintain good relationship with colleagues
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
- Bachelor/S1 degree from reputable University
- Have experience at least 2 ( two) years, and from plastic packaging manufacturing will be advantage
- Computer literacy, especially advanced in MS-office
- Strong knowledge in quality system procedure, and understand ISO 9001: 2008
- Good problem solving, mature, independent, analytical thinking and attention to detail
- Strong leadership, result oriented and able to work
- LOCATION: SIDOARJO
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary, and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button below
Surya Indo Plastic (SIP) is specialized in Thermoformed Plastic Packaging with the focus on high quality and customer satisfaction. As a manufacturer of Thermoformed Rigid Plastic Packaging, SIP is committed to safe environmental practices and the principle of sustainable development.