- Create cost breakdown for shoe production with consist of material cost, labor cost, and overhead.
- Study & understand the significant factors that influence cost variance between one process to another.
- Provide analysis and alternative solution that leads to efficiency.
- Communicate and negotiate the quote with buyer and vendors.
- Minimum bachelor degree from Accounting, Financial Management, Mathematic, Economy.
- GPA 3.00 (or 2.80 from State University).
- Good spoken and written in English
- Computer literate
- Good communication & interpersonal skill
- Good presentation skill
- Eager to learn
- pressure persistent and able to thrive in fast-paced
- Highly self-motivated
- Willing to be trained for 3 Months
- Fresh Graduate or experience
- Willing to be place in Balaraja & Majalengka
- Transportation allowance
- Meal allowance
- Performance bonus
Jalan Raya Serang KM 24
Telp. 021-5951660-3, Fax: 021-5951618