The Longhi Group International supply chain department is responsible of handling all in- and outgoing orders, coordination of delivery and arranges the freight. Meaning all supplier and customer contact and coordination goes through this department.
Its essential for Longhi Group that all members of the supply chain department have a high level of quality in all their work and professional communication internal as well as external are prioritized very high.
Ensuring that all the groups purchase are done in right time to the right price and time.
- Identifying potential vendors of materials, equipment or supplies, and interview them in order to determine product availability and terms of sales.
- Prepare requisitions and material requirements
- Prepare purchase budgets for each project/production batch
- Participate in the development of specifications for equipment, products or substitute materials.
- Resolve vendor or contractor grievances, and claims against suppliers.
Conducting research to ascertain the best products and suppliers in terms of best value, delivery schedules and quality;
Visiting new and existing suppliers, and building and maintaining good relationships with them;
- Keeping contract files and using them as reference for the future;
- Willing to work at Tangerang
To apply this job, please submit your complete resume and recent photograph by using :
"APPLY NOW" (for Member & Non Member)
Tutup pada 06/November/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Jl. BSD Raya Barat - Ruko Casa De Parco Shophouses R.9, BSD City - Tangerang 15345 Indonesia
Manufaktur / Produksi