- Min Bachelor Degree
- Experience min 2 thn as Personal Assistant or secretary
- Smart, loyal & energic
- Preferable from garment manufacturing.
- English & Mandarin active is a must
- Willing able to be place at Tangerang
- Provide discreet personal assistance and secretarial support to the Director
- Manage and diaries online, co-ordinate and set up meetings.
- Manage and handle all aspects of local and overseas confidential correspondences.
- Prepare presentation materials for Global and Regional meetings.
- Coordinate logistics needs for business trips, meeting schedules, video and teleconferences.
- Organize and handle the logistics aspects for regional creative meetings and workshops.
- Manage expense claims.
- Develop, organize and maintain office-filing system.
- Maintain and upkeep internal contacts within the department.
- Responsible for department meeting support and travel arrangements.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary, and any related supporting documents) and color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by using
"APPLY NOW" (for Member & Non Member)
Ktr PusatJl Muara Karang Bl M-9/34-37Pejagalan, PenjaringanJakarta Utara 14450 DKI Jakarta