- Seek and generate new potential opportunities for Chemical and Lubricant business.
- Identify customer’s business & requirement, and also get information regarding competitor’s positioning and activities
- Analyze current market trend in Lubricant and Chemical
- Supervise motivate and monitor team performance
- Develop and lead the strategy and execution for sales growth
- Develop business plan regularly with the Business Development team in accordance with target achievement
- Work closely with the other departments to enhance customer’s needs
- Run and growth the company local entity business unit.
- Bachelor Degree from majoring in Engineering or management. (Min GPA 2,75 for Enginering & 3,00 for science)
- Minimum have 5 years’ experiences in lubricant distribution or FMCG business.
- Able to communicate effectively and confidently with different customer levels and audiences Experience in interfacing and resolving customers concern and problems.
- Exceptional Interpersonal skills with ability to enter establish teams, build rapport and respect quickly in order to provide strategic, technical and sales guidelines.
- Leadership Skill: Experience in overcoming obstacle to succeed in the face of diversity and deal with ambiguity.
- Willing to work under pressure.
- Ready to be located at: Jakarta, Kalimantan Barat, Kalimantan Tengah, Sumatera Utara, Sulawesi Selatan, Tenggara, Mamuju, Maluku and Papua.