Plan, organize, perform and control all Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) systems comply with the ECCO Quality Standard, safety regulation and production targets.
- Minimum a Bachelor degree in Chemical Engineering
- Having experiences at chemical (Polymer) industry
- Having Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) Polyurethane knowledge, skills and work experience TPU will have an added advantage
- At least 3 - 5 years of work experience with Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU), with in-depth understanding of the delivery flow from Production to customers, preferably from product manufacturing industry
- Able to multi-task and work independently
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Willing to be placed in Sidoarjo, East Java
- merupakan perusahaan multinasional yang memiliki banyak link kerjasama dengan negara lain, sehingga karyawan dapat memiliki kesempatan untuk mempelajari bahasa dan budaya negara lain
- perbedaan perlakuan atasan terhadap tenaga kerja dari indonesia dan tenaga kerja asing yang di rekrut oleh perusahaan saya rasa sanagat terlihat jelas
Kompl Pergudangan Kompl Pergudangan Mieko Bl A/3 Gedangan Jawa Timur
ECCO is a leading footwear company with the reputation as the manufacturer of high-quality, comfortable, state-of-the-art footwear. Established in 1963 in Denmark, ECCO has been operating in many parts of the world to deliver the highest quality footwear products to be closer to the customers. With strong financial support and good management, ECCO is ready to become a leader in the footwear industry.
ECCO Indonesia was established as ECCO’s first Asian based factory in 1990. The main purpose was supply of uppers to ECCO’s montage units in Denmark and Portugal.
With the installation of the first injection machine in 2004 ECCO Indonesia started montage production on own uppers, but most uppers were still exported for montage in Europe. In 2004, ECCO Indonesia exported more than 5 million uppers. Since production was expanded year by year, more space and capacity was needed. In 2007 ECCO Indonesia bought the neighbouring factory. The entire production was reorganised so that the Upper Factory (uppers for export) moved into the new building and the Shoe Factory (uppers and montage of full shoes) continued in the original buildings. In 2011, 2 additional injection machines were installed and in 2012 Upper factory III was opened.
Today, the production of full shoes accounts for 70 % of the total production in ECCO Indonesia. In addition to producing casual Mens and Ladies styles, ECCO Indonesia is specialized in production of Kids shoes and sandals. The factory is located in Sidoarjo on the eastern side of Java Island.