- Lead a team of HR professionals and accountable for the effective delivery of full spectrum of HR function (including general affairs, payroll and labor relations)
- Develop progressive HR strategy and programs, put in place HR policies and systems in support of the corporate vision, strategy and culture
- Develop Talent Acquisition program to recruit/build a good team
- Serve as a strategic business partner to the head of organization, provide HR advisory to line management on all HR matters, and proactively anticipate and support business needs’ effectively
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Human Resource Management, Law, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Psychology or equivalent.
- At least 8 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
- Able speak Chinese Mandarin
- Those with track records in developing HR systems and procedures and have demonstrated progressive HR career within same organisation preferred
- Strong competence in HR management and adoption of best practices in the areas of Talent Acquisition, Compensation and Benefits, Career Planning & Talent Development, Learning & Development, Performance Management and HR Information System
- Conversant with prevailing labour / employment legislations
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Good EQ with the ability to deal with various stakeholders effectively in a dynamic environment
- Full-Time position(s) available.
email : email@example.com
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
PT. ANTAM NiTERRA HALTIM, is a joint venture multi national company with PT. Aneka Tambang Tbk. (ANTAM), Indonesia's largest state-owned companies in metallurgical. The Company business largest lateritic nickel ore zone investment to build a 300,000 tons NPI (nickel pig iron, nickel pig iron, nickel-iron alloy) smelting plant, and relying on the two sides in the region resource planning and construction of stainless steel smelters where the project addresses in North Maluku (North Maluku) Halmahera Timur (Haltim) Indonesia.