- Lead a team of HR professionals and accountable for the effective delivery of full spectrum of HR function (including general affairs, payroll and labor relations)
- Develop progressive HR strategy and programs, put in place HR policies and systems in support of the corporate vision, strategy and culture
- Develop Talent Acquisition program to recruit/build a good team
- Serve as a strategic business partner to the head of organization, provide HR advisory to line management on all HR matters, and proactively anticipate and support business needs’ effectively
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Human Resource Management, Law, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Psychology or equivalent.
- At least 8 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
- Able speak Chinese Mandarin
- Those with track records in developing HR systems and procedures and have demonstrated progressive HR career within same organisation preferred
- Strong competence in HR management and adoption of best practices in the areas of Talent Acquisition, Compensation and Benefits, Career Planning & Talent Development, Learning & Development, Performance Management and HR Information System
- Conversant with prevailing labour / employment legislations
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Good EQ with the ability to deal with various stakeholders effectively in a dynamic environment
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Tutup pada 07/November/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
DBS Bank Tower 21st Floor, Ciputra World 1, Jl. Prof. Dr. Satrio Kav. 3-5, Jakarta Selatan 12940