To support Resource & Development Manager to manage Resource Development with corporations and other donors related to be a major contributor to the Habitat For Humanity Indonesia Fundraising.
(Based on Yogyakarta, Semarang and Batam)
- Actively proposing methods and projects to engage corporate donors.
- Market specific HFH Indonesia programs and activities and special events to relevant audience.
- Contribute new ideas for fundraising and identify suitable funding initiatives, calls for proposals etc.
- Help us develop exciting new creative community fundraising strategies through developing resources, working on publicity strategies and more.
- Explore new and alternative source of funding .
- To research and monitor the external funding environment and identify
- additional funding opportunities.
- Maintain the good relation and enlarge the contact with corporations or their CSRs, Institutions and youth groups for the future of HFH Ministry.
- Follow up contact initiation with corporate donors or candidates with all their branches or subsidiaries related.
- Communicate actively with branch office staff to realize results of resource development need and priority assessment.
- Support Resource & Development Manager in developing and implementing HFH Indonesia Resource Development Plans.
- Initiate and/or support Resource & Development Manager to broaden donor opportunities in supporting HFH Indonesia programs.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, any field.
- Minimum 2 years in marketing or sales, fundraising, donor relations or the related position.
- Required skill(s): fundraising, presentations skill, marketing campaign, marketing communications, communication skill, Sales Activities.
- Have vast knowledge of fundraising and grant preparation - Proven Fundraising Experience.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills required to build relationships with potential donors.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Indonesia, English (Excellent oral and written).
- Familiar with marketing communications and donor relations.
- Ability to work effectively and team work player.
- Negotiation skill and perseverance.
- High level of integrity and honesty.
- Having experience working in NGO is preferable.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Serious and interested candidates are encouraged to submit their applications with a cover letter specifying which position you are applying for and briefly explaining how your experience is relevant to this position.
The application should be received in two weeks after this announcement. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.