Harrisma Informatika Jaya PT
Sales and Marketing General Manager for IT Distributor (Meruya-JakBar)
Sales and Marketing General Manager for IT Distributor is a sales who also handles the marketing duties a business needs, focused on e-commerce and modern market division.
Sales and Marketing General Manager for IT Distributor is responsible for accomplishes business development activities by researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans; implementing sales plans; brand awareness and managing staff; analyzing, reviewing, recommending and building strategic and tactical changes to Internet Properties that drive business profitability by selling the product and services.
Main Duties :
- Find and managing new partner for selling the product and services with marketplace and modern market.
- Create a join promo program with partners (marketplace and modern market), including principle, supplier, bank, telco, and others.
- Develop and manage the online marketing and modern market, strategy and activities including Social Media, PR, Partnership (Marketplace and Modern Market) and CLM.
- Develop marketing strategies that can result a great awareness and increase income from the online sales.
- Analyze market competition and competitor activities to have the market insight.
- Oversee a team and responsible for all online activities ( marketplace and modern market website ).
- Develop and implements the strategic online marketing plan.
- Create and maintain an online business plan.
- Staying up to date on software or data trends and keep current knowledge of online trends.
- Generate and update website content ( products, content, description, specification, price list, stock and promotions )
- Organizing promotions, working with shipping companies to reduce transportation costs and making advertising decisions.
- Work with agencies to build traffic & sales via the website (PPC agency, email marketing provider, e-commerce provider, etc)
- Accomplishes marketing and sales human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees.
- Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
- Able to communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews.
- Sales visit, demonstrating / presenting product / services, establising new business and maintaining accurate records.
- Established new accounts and maintenance services existing accounts, obtains order by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing potential sales and other trade factors.
- Preparing and completing action plans.
- Implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
- Resolving problems, completing audits, identifying trends, determining system improvements and implementing change.
- Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Determines annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions.
- Projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Analyzing trends and results, establishing pricing strategies, recommending selling prices, monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.
- Setting sales goals, recommending whether the company will add or drop products and determining which products the company emphasizes based on ease of sale or profit margin.
- Maximum 35 years old.
- Minimum Bachelor degree (S1).
- Must attach the recent photograph in this position.
- Have own a vehichle ( Motor / Car ) and Laptop is a must.
- Have an experience working with e-commerce / marketplace company will be our priority.
- Having experienced minimum 5 years in Sales & Marketing Manager in IT Hardware / Software / Services Company is a must.
- Have skills in business marketing as well as the technology used for generating online sales.
- Strong understanding of Web Analytic Software that track the success of a site will be advantages.
- Understanding of the disciplines required to drive traffic to retail websites (ppc, email marketing, link generation, online PR, SEO, offline marketing and PR, affiliate programmes, etc) will be advantages.
- Have data base / customer list coverage from existing account preferably.
- Keep update with Technology Trend (Software, Hardware & Solution).
- Able to communicate in English both oral and written.
- Computer skill is a must (MS office, MS outlook, Internet, etc).
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, aggressively sales goal oriented focus, communication skills.
- Creative problem solving and leadership skills.
- Discipline, fast learner, high accurate and able to work under pressure.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team and self motivated.
- Willing to work in west Jakarta - Meruya area.
|Lokasi||Jakarta Barat, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Teknik Informatika (IT)|
|Perusahaan||Harrisma Informatika Jaya PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
Based on the rapid progress of information technology, in 1986 Harrisma seized an opportunity to develop an IT business in Indonesia. By accelerating the technology transfer through partnership with leading IT vendors such as : Hewlett Packard, Dell, Lenovo, Fuji Xerox, Zebra Technologies, Honeywell, Brother, Panasonic, Samsung, BenQ, SAP, Point Of Sales (JANZ), etc; Harrisma committed long-term mission of helping the country to develop IT industry’s potential value.
Along with more than 30 years of experience, Harrisma has matured into a nationwide scale with many branch offices and service centers spread throughout the country. A large number of major companies in various sectors have gained better productivity and efficiency through many years partnering with Harrisma. Certified engineers and standardized management with 24/7 services available of maintenance contract, have proved that Harrisma commit continuously improving the company to meet the expectation of customers, employees and partners.
Just as constantly update and improve the products and services, Harrisma continues to evolve the company to be in the best position to accelerate the responses to new technology and become recognized as one of the most prominent IT product distributor and service provider. Communication is the key to perfect collaboration between Harrisma and its customers, and success is based on best-practice knowledge, time precision management, and customer demand satisfaction. Innovative work with industry leaders has allowed Harrisma incorporated into an IT company with friendly merchandising, services, and pricing solutions partner.
Our Vision :
Become one of the “Best Indonesian Top 10 IT companies” with the best sales achievement, Best IT Solutions and Services Provider.
Our Mission :
- Transfer knowledge and technology through our cooperation with chosen vendors to increase Indonesian IT development.
- Provide facilities and reliable IT solutions and services through all our branches in many cities in Indonesia with a standardized services and expertise.
- Keep maintaining and expanding the company to reach the maximum term of potential gain and efficiency value.
- Enhance the quality of human resources and helping the government to decrease the unemployed labour in Indonesia.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Harrisma Informatika Jaya PT
- Masih Bekerja
- 12 Januari 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Memiliki suasana kerja yang kekeluargaan sehingga cukup nyaman dalam melakukan pekerjaan yang ada. hal ini pun didukung dengan fasilitas kerja yang baik.
- Menetapkan aturan kerja yang kurang baik dan tidak jelas, terkadang membuat karyawan bingung. Selain itu, manajemen harus lebih ditingkatkan lagi.