- To develop assigned products for specific market in order to achieve the sales target
- To build and maintain new and/or existing customer in order to increase sales and customers loyalty
- To carry out appropriate market, product and competitor research analysis to provide incisive input to the management team
- To develop a knowledge on key product related areas, such as market and consumer trends and legislation and assessing their impact on the products as well as the company
- To present our solutions to the customers and do a tight follow up to generate sales
- To expand the current distribution channel
- S1 Degree
- Minimum of 3 years experience majoring in Information Technology (IT) is a must
- Able to work independently in a dynamic and high pressure environment.
- Willing to travel and having a driver’s license (SIM A) is a must.
- Good interpersonal, communication, negotiation, presentation, and strong leadership skill.
- Have a good strategic and analytical thinking skill.
- Task oriented and results driven personallity.