- Avantgarde Capital
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
- This position will be responsible for the company’s overall finance, accounting, and tax
- Administration activities including to plan, control the company’s cash flow, conduct all record of financial transactions, maintain all accounting records, prepare monthly & yearly financial statements
- Prepare and file tax payments and reports
- Providing secretarial, clerical and administrative support for the Director and team
- Assisting some HRD matters, Legal documents and oversee other administration matters of the office
- Age 25 – 35 years
- Education bachelor’s degree from a reputable university majoring in finance or accounting
- Minimum 4 – 5 years of experience in accounting/finance and/or office manager position
- Good understanding of accounting system and taxation
- Proven ability to prepare financial statements and corporate income tax and VAT reports
- Excellent computer skills in windows, Ms Excel, Ms Power Point
- Analytical, attention to detail and numbers oriented
- Good interpersonal skills and pleasant personality
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
We have rapidly growing to be a trusted and reputable boutique investment banking firms in Indonesia, specializing in providing financial and strategic advice in corporate mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, capital raising and IPO transactions.
To support the development of our business, we are inviting highly motivated candidates with excellent qualities to join and grow with us in the position
"Finance, Accounting and Office Manager"