- Meets maintenance operational standards by contributing maintenance information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality and customer-service standards and resolving problems
- Meets maintenance financial standards by providing annual budget information; monitoring expenditures; identifying variances and implementing corrective actions
- Evaluates functionally and reliability of facility systems by : (a) Conferrung with operating departments; identifying problems and requirements (b) Implementing a preventive maintenance program ; operating and testing systems and equipment; restoring, repairing, rebuilgin, or replacing faulty or inoperative components and parts (c) Studying performance results; identifying, recommending and implementing changes, expansions and additions
- Coordinate and drive process improvement activity that ensures downtime is reduced and in accordance with agreed measures
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standars and procedures; complying with legal codes and regulation
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering
- Age 30 to 35 years old
- Experience as Maintenance Supervisor minimum 3 years (prefer from factory or manufacture)
- Good in planning, analysis and problem solving
- Good in Communication (English moderate level)
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Kami Barito Rubber Group merupakan salah satu anak perusahaan dari Barito Pacific, yang berkembang pesat di industri perkebunan karet. Area perkebunan kami tersebar di Provinsi Kalimantan Timur dan Provinsi Jambi. Saat ini kami mencari kandidat profesional yang bertalenta demi mendukung pertumbuhan bisnis untuk berkarier bersama kami.