- Perform Management Roles for Field Operation of Network Operation & Maintenance.
- Maintaining the KPI and SLA (Service Level Agreement) including MTTR (Mean Time to Repair) according to Managed Service contract agreement.
- Maintaining Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) implemented during Managed Service delivery to secure Quality Service achieved.
- Performing Line Management roles inclusive monitoring resource utilization (internal & external), resource dimension & cluster performance review.
- Performing Subcontractor Contract Management on MS deliverables & Service Acceptance of Contract Agreement.
- Experience in telecommunication world & experience as Project Manager min. 3 years.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Prefer Experience in ISAT MS Project.
- Have leadership and good personality.
- Able to give a presentation project progress and submit regular project report.
- Have sensitivity to the cost calculation.
- Ability to coordinate with good communication to customer, user and employee.
- Handling problems, manage risk and multiple jobs in parallel.
- Innovative, fast learner, pro-active, meticulous and able to make decisions.
- Gaji pokok.
- BPJS Kesehatan & BPJS Ketenagakerjaan.
Tutup pada 06/November/2016