DIESEL GENERATOR / GENSET ENGINEER
- Using experience and knowledge to lead investigate and rectify Diesel Generator problems.
- Perform Monthly Preventives Maintenance and provide accurate report to Area Supervisor.
- Proactively analyze field data & develop action plans to improvement Diesel Generator performance that can add value to the asset through improved reliability and up-time.
- Responsible maintain Generator at area to achieve Network KPI.
- Availability: Immediately.
- Prefer experience in ISAT MS Project.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experiences GENSET (fundamental of engine, fundamental of AC generator, fundamental of control).
- Prefer experience GENSET (Cummins, Mitsubishi, Kohler, DEUTZ, FG Wilson, and DENYO)
- Have strong awareness on critical core facilities
- Willing to deal on call 24/7
- Willing to work independently as well as in team and also work overtime and under pressure situation.
- Prefer have a driving license A & C.
- Cooperatives with all member.
- Project Location - Jabotabek – West Java – Central Java.
- Basic Salary.
- BPJS Kesehatan & BPJS Ketenagakerjaan.
Tutup pada 06/November/2016