- Obtain and assemble data to complete architectural designs, visiting job sites to compile measurements as necessary.
- Make consultants to draw detailed scale plans for foundations, buildings and structure, based on preliminary concepts, sketch, engineering calculations, specification sheets and other data, including consultant work progress monitoring/control.
- Lay out and plan interior room arrangements for buildings, using computer-assisted drafting (CAD) equipment and software.
- Supervise, coordinate, and inspect the work of draft persons, technicians, and technologists on construction projects.
- Represent architect on construction site, ensuring builder compliance with design specifications and advising on design corrections, under architect's supervision.
- Make contractors to create shop-drawings and check consistency with the drawings from architect/engineer. Request architect/engineer further detail or comments by RFI if query occur from contractors or CM team. Schedule control for this shop-drawings is included.
- Make necessary sketch as attachment for the RFI, CMI according to PM instruction
- Analyze building codes, by-laws, space and site requirements, and other technical documents and reports to determine their effect on architectural designs.
- Coordinate/superimpose structural, electrical and mechanical designs and determine a method of presentation in order to graphically represent building plans. Through this process, hidden conflicts will be disclosed.
- Work together with documents controller to leave suitable records of drawings in book, so that QS team can refer them as the guidelines of original contract. And they can negotiate or assess variation order from contractors.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Architecture or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): AutoCad.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Architecture/Interior Design or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Tutup pada | 06/November/2016