- Provide after sales service to customer specializing in Mechanical field.
- Responsible for servicing equipment for electronics/ Mechanical issues jointly with mechanical service engineer.
- Responsible for the upcoming installation projects and proceed on under warranty services for the machine installation based in Thailand and A/P.
- Exercise the customer relationship management for those customers with product lines based in Thailand or A/P as well as other areas nearby as appropriated.
- Provide the technical support such as inspection, maintenance visits, etc.
- Coordinate with the customers on the spare parts concerns and boost up spare part sales for product line.
- To be a customer’s main contact for any queries or assistance for all project/product line from those customers in the covering areas.
- Minimum Diploma in Engineering preferably in Mechanical / Electrical field
- At least 5 years experience in working with equipment as Service Engineer in Food / Pharmaceutical / Chemical industry or as Maintenance Engineer of the Process industry
- Self-independent but as well as being team player
- Able to travel (85%)and work at flexible hours as the job may require
- Should be willing to travel and be away from home for extended period
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Computer literacy – able to operate Ms. Windows XP, Ms. Office and other related computer programming would be advantage
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow