The Company will provide full training for this position and a competitive compensation package including progressive Performance Pay Incentive, Health and Life Insurances, Transportation and Meal allowance and will include Social Security BPJS Ketenagakerjaan and Kesehatan.
Successful candidates, once proficient will have the opportunity to compete for Supervisory Positions and have the opportunity for paid overtime if desired.
Responsible for performing Data Production Technician activities in the company preference will be given to those candidates who demonstrate:
- An interest and aptitude in working with location based data.
- College diploma or university degree from any background, with or without previous work experience.
- Some capability in English
- Ability to produce under pressure to tight deadlines
- Good communications skills, willingness to learn, flexibility, with high personal and ethical standards.
To apply this job, please submit your complete resume and recent photograph by using :
"APPLY NOW" (for Member & Non Member)
EXSAMAP ASIA, PT
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji