As a Senior Accounting & Tax Officer, you will be responsible for monthly reporting of P/L and B/S statements to the CEO and VP Business Development & Support. You will also be responsible to create tax submissions and payments to ensure tax obligations are fulfilled timely. Ideally, you must have first hand knowledge of Accounting and Taxation, hold Brevet A & B certification and good analytical skills. As this is a senior position, having some experiences in Accounting and Taxation is expected.
Join Medika today to be a part of the next big thing in IT Healthcare Start-up!
- Being responsible for planning, management and supervision of accounting, finance, and tax process to ensure efficient and conformity with the applicable legal framework
- Ensuring the implementation of finance company management including management of company’s debt, receivables and tax
- Managing finance, accounting and tax department related to cash management, financial statement report, company taxation.
- Controlling function, for example: budgeting and forecasting
- Tax function, planning and monthly / annual reporting of P/L, B/S, Cash Flow.
- Managing tax compliance and administration
- Tax Reporting and Submission (PPh 21, 23, 25, 4(2), VAT etc.)
- Bachelor Degree (S1) in Accounting / Finance from reputable university.
- At least 2 years experience in Accounting and Taxation.
- Hold Brevet A & B Certification.
- Strong knowledge and passion in Accounting, Finance and Taxation.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Passion to learn and grow - you are someone who loves to learn and strive for more.
- Good sense of humour - our working environment is dynamic and supportive.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow