The role holder will responsible to deliver product improvement initiatives to fulfill the needs of all channels and business partners that supports sales and revenue.
Focusing on the establishment of comprehensive product analysis and products value enhancement to win the business opportunities.
KPI’s Critical Tasks and Expected Contributions/Results:
- Responsible for delivering comprehensive product analysis in order to ensure the product perform at best.
- Review product based on sales, persistency review in order to continue, revamp, or stop the product sales. Provide a holistic product recommendation to management.
- Conducting periodic competitor analysis for checking up current product positioning in the market and explore the opportunity to grow from new product initiative.
- To lead subordinate to deliver the expected output with positive attitude.
- Work with Business Partners and Relationship Management to define product mapping strategy for all business channels.
- Managing product additional features with related vendors to deliver most valuable benefit to customer & inducing more take up rate within manageable cost.
- Conduct qualitative research to sales and customers for insights related to products and have the initiative strategy to increase the performance of the product.
- Understand consumer behavior thru series of qualitative analysis and define the right customer/market segmentation classification for Cigna products thru quantitative analysis, which include work closely with both Consumer Marketing and CVM function.
- Monitoring and tracking performance monitoring and providing feedback to 360degrees stakeholders and business partners to ensure the sales number of the whole product portfolio meet the target (including delivering product monthly performance review per business partner and per channels).
- Develop relationships with third parties such as Third Party Administrator, Service Vendors and potential partners, exploring opportunity with affinity business partners, coordinating with regional office and head office, vendors, and ant other supporting unit & divisions to develop product value proposition & benefit.
- Facilitate the difference needs and capabilities between markets and back office and maximize and ensure adequate technical support function delivers effective process and workflow in all channel including Sales & Services.
- To ensure quality assurance through process excellence implementation which includes training, marketing collateral development, review & monitoring, SOP development and compliance.
- Accountable for product key performance target achievement, through product improvement within allowable Profit Margin level.
- 10 years relevant experience preferable in financial industry
- Marketing experience in financial industry preferably from multi-national company
- Product Development, customer experience, business intelegence & Marketing experience
- University Graduates with relevant business qualification
- Minimum 8 years product development / process development / marketing experience and/or business intelligence in financial services
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
See Job Description