- CV Grand Musica
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Secretarial, Commerce or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): leadership and managing, motivation skill, team player, Inter Personal Skill.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Food/Beverage/Restaurant Service or equivalent.
- 2 Full-Time and Contract position(s) available.
- Manage day-to-day operations Monday-Sunday – including staff shift schedule, ordering, planning the menu, cleaning, record keeping and general administration.
- Develop and manage relationships with customers; ensure staff delivers a positive, friendly and efficient service and respond to complaints and queries.
- Maintain acceptable standards of performance; monitor and maintain staff training and development needs, such as to meet customer service excellence
- Maintain financial systems, including cashing up each day and managing expenditure, including petty cash.
- Carry out assistant duties, including serving customers
- Oversee and direct the staff – including standard grooming and attire of staff to be up to standard and also problems that occurs between and within the staff.
- Ensure health and safety of staff and customers in the karaoke; promote high levels of cleanliness and hygiene at all times and ensure the maintenance of equipment and machinery.
- Attending meetings as required; writing and/or presenting reports to the Manager on daily schedule and on time.
- Contribute to a culture of equality and demonstrate a commitment to removing all forms of discrimination as a colleague and service provider for the local community.
- Act within our stated values and comply with our policies and procedures.
- Represent the organization in a positive manner.
- A flexible approach is required for this role, as additional duties matching with the role may occur from time to time.
- Induction of new staff. Motivation of staff.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
CV Grand Musica is a professional entertainment company based in Indonesia. Our main business is Family and Student Karaoke named VITU Karaoke Keluarga dan Pelajar which has open in various cities in Indonesia.
Currently we have opened our first branch in Surabaya, Indonesia. Our mission is to make karaoke not just a fun and enjoyable lifestyle, but also to develop young artist in Indonesia through creating professional videos for our customer and uploading to our YouTube Channel.
For you that have passion in the entertainment and music industry are always welcome to join us.