- Create, inspect and archive suppliers invoices and reports accounts receivable/payable
- Check reconciliation reports to ensure the data is inputted correctly
- Able to archive the entire transaction documents
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required language: Mandarin (is an advantage), English, Indonesia
- Fresh graduated or at least 1 (one) year experience at the same position
- Willing to travel out of city if needed.
- Full-Time position available.
- Age Maximum 27 year old.
- Mentally strong, honest, conscientious and willing to work hard.
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Ktr Pusat Wisma Budi Jl HR Rasuna Said Kav C-6 Wisma Budi Lt 8 Karet Kuningan, Setia Budi Jakarta Selatan 12940 DKI Jakarta
SUNGAI BUDI GROUP is one of Indonesia's largest manufacturers and distributors of agricultural based consumer products. Sungai Budi Group which was founded in 1947 and is a pioneer in Indonesia's agricultural industry. There are company members of the Sungai Budi Group that have publicly listed, they are PT Budi Acid Jaya Tbk., as the largest and most fully integrated tapioca starch manufacturer in Indonesia and PT Tunas Baru Lampung Tbk, that has grown to become one of the largest and lowest cost vegetable cooking oil producers.