Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is currently recruiting on behalf of a multinational manufacturer in the building material industry. As expansion continues, our respected client is seeking a hands-on marketing professional who has 5 years’ experience for the job of Marketing Manager. The job is based in Greater Surabaya, East Java, Indonesia.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Set the process of creating, innovating, communicating and delivering value to customer in ways that benefit all stakeholders (shareholders, customers, and people)
- The company’s marketing and communications plans and product management
- Manage and organize the media, sales support tools, trade fairs, training programs and customer events
- Product certification and all the companies innovation committee
- Establishes and manages the marketing and communication budgets
- Defining and revising strategic and operational business plans by collecting and updating marketing intelligence and trends.
- Bachelor’s degree in any major, marketing major or equivalent shall be most preferable
- English communicative, computer literate
- At least 5 – 7 years of extensive marketing experience, having relevant experience in building materials business
- At least 5 years of managerial role in marketing field
- A creative person with business minded and the capabilities of communication, persuasiveness, organizing and leading people shall be essential
- Based in Greater Surabaya, East Java.