Monroe Consulting Group
Marketing Manager Job (Building Materials), Greater Surabaya, East Java
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is currently recruiting on behalf of a multinational manufacturer in the building material industry. As expansion continues, our respected client is seeking a hands-on marketing professional who has 5 years’ experience for the job of Marketing Manager. The job is based in Greater Surabaya, East Java, Indonesia.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Set the process of creating, innovating, communicating and delivering value to customer in ways that benefit all stakeholders (shareholders, customers, and people)
- The company’s marketing and communications plans and product management
- Manage and organize the media, sales support tools, trade fairs, training programs and customer events
- Product certification and all the companies innovation committee
- Establishes and manages the marketing and communication budgets
- Defining and revising strategic and operational business plans by collecting and updating marketing intelligence and trends.
- Bachelor’s degree in any major, marketing major or equivalent shall be most preferable
- English communicative, computer literate
- At least 5 – 7 years of extensive marketing experience, having relevant experience in building materials business
- At least 5 years of managerial role in marketing field
- A creative person with business minded and the capabilities of communication, persuasiveness, organizing and leading people shall be essential
- Based in Greater Surabaya, East Java.
|Lokasi||Surabaya, Jawa Timur|
|Industri||Manajemen Sumber Daya Mannusia / Konsultasi|
|Perusahaan||Monroe Consulting Group lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
Monroe Consulting Group is a leading provider of senior human resource capital, specialising in servicing the worlds emerging markets in the Banking & Finance, Technology, Industrial and Consumer Goods Sectors.
We commenced trading in Australia in 1998 and have expanded across the South East Asian Region, opening offices in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, the Philippines, Thailand, Chile and Mexico. In 2005 Empresaria Group PLC became the majority shareholder, giving us access to the resources of more than 80 offices around the globe.
Our brand is built around quality and professionalism. Our Recruitment Consultants are all highly trained and work unique specialist markets, which truly allows them to understand the needs of our clients and candidates both today and in the future. We have a host of internal systems that support our recruitment activities, many of which are widely utilised by a number of high-end recruitment organisations. However, it is only when used in conjunction with our own unique principles and customer driven values that our clients and applicants truly benefit.
As our goal is one of total customer satisfaction, our clients are able to tailor the service that will best meet their short-term and long-term human capital resourcing needs.
We are continually refining our Specialist Consultants’ skills and vertical areas to deliver customer-centric solutions. Our structure enables you to talk to someone with specialist market skills and Candidate knowledge. Team working and delivery mean that the network of resources available to you does not stop with one person.
In essence, we advocate a proactive recruitment agenda, tailored to meet your needs
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Monroe Consulting Group
- Masih Bekerja
- 26 Januari 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- jam kerja yang ditetapkan di perusahaan ini cukup fleksibel dan tidak mengikat karyawan. Selain itu, budaya perusahaan juga sangat mendukung pekerjaan yang ada.
- Dalam segi pengadaan traning masih kurang dan harus ditingkatkan agar perkembangan karyawan tidak terhambat dan kinerja karyawan pun akan terus meningkat.