2. Plan, provide content and maintain strategy for the product of company
3. Contribute to daily posts online and digital based, to help build and maintain brand
4. Conduct research on content, SEO, social strategies and sales figures, and use that research to share content, help grow social networks and website traffic, and build links
5. Determine impact of the website content through keyword tracking and Google Analytics
6. Keep informed about live events, and digital marketing trends and best practices
7. Offer suggestions for improvements to our websites
8. Assist in additional projects as needed
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Advertising/Media, Journalism, Mass Communications or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): digital marketing activities: social media, blog, websites and digital advertisi.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Surabaya.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.